Crimson Keep [Ch. 5 Beta v1.7] [introspurt]
You control a half-human, half-incubus named Soriel, who is the son of Nen. While he would like to just wreak havoc with magic and slay any enemy that crosses his path, his Mother has other plans for him.
A story told in RPG format with lots of cute girls getting fucked and filled with cum.
Release Date: 2020-01-04
Developer: introspurt Twitter
Version: Chapter 5 Beta v1.7
OS: Windows, Mac, Linux
Chapter 2: tight
Chapter 4: firm
you have to get the first 2 gallery pics legit, then you can use code “firm” to unlock the entire thing
Many changes have been made to the battle system. These include:
- Equips – Trinkets and weapons from previous chapters are now equippable through the main menu. PLEASE DO THIS AS SOON AS YOU LOAD INTO THE CHAPTER.
- Glyph Gems – Likewise, glyph gems can equipped and your battle menu customized.
- Link energy – covenants now take damage in battle and may be unequipped and unusable for the rest of battle if their link energy reaches zero.
- Battle UI – you can now hotkey items for quick use in battle. These as well as your current covenant hotkeys are located at the top left of the screen where the covenant switch button used to be. The covenant battle menu button has been attached to Soriel’s HUD.
- Tempt bars – enemies that are non-enchanted that can be tempted at low rates now have a heart gauge. If you fill it up, the next tempt will be a guaranteed success.
More information is available in Lan’s tutorial when you load into the chapter. DO NOT SKIP IT.
There are now 99 save slots.
The inventory now holds 32 items.
Finally a word on boss difficulty. No, actually 2 words.
More seriously, the bosses have been painstakingly balanced to be possible with even a very small amount of time investment in the previous chapters. That being said, those who chose a new game option in chapter 4 may find this chapter quite difficult. I also found that New Game in chapter 5 leads to death in 100% of cases after only about 3 minutes of gameplay, so I decided to do away with the New Game button in this chapter. You’re welcome.
If you are having trouble with a boss fight or getting past a certain enemy, please visit my discord server, where there are many helpful people and FAQs.