Littleington University [Update 6] [Gauche Cheeks]
Littleington University is a role playing game following your character’s first year at a Mysterious University on the small island of Kinmendear. After completing your final exams you’ve been accepted into a Para-Biology degree with a full scholarship. As a paranormal sanctuary the island is full of mysterious creatures and strange phenomenon. The power radiated by the island allows you to explore your full potential and access abilities you never knew you had. The island seems to have had a strange effect on the local residents as they have a habit of treating the University students somewhat… strangely. Discover the secrets of the island, study hard and explore your (embarrassing) relationships with the other residents and students.
Release Date: 2020-06-06
Developer: Gauche Cheeks – Patreon
OS: Windows, Mac, Linux
– Leaving the dorms for the first time the exit event can double trigger.
– Sometimes during a character movement it can freeze for about 5- 10 seconds. This is a pathfinding bug. Just wait the system will detect the bug and force the events to continue.
(Basically it can’t find a path and it will try for about 5 seconds to get one, if it can’t it moves on).
– The inventory system has been duplicating some items. I think I know what’s happening and will create a fix in the future.
– The dialogue system has keyboard control. At the moment it just works using the use key. If you want enter you’ll have to bind it as use as well. This doesn’t work with the game message popup system yet. Once I’ve tested keyboard control working generally I’ll upgrade it to everywhere.
– There is an experimental mouse control system. Simply click on screen and the character will run to that point. This is still in the early stages so it can behave a little oddly, especially when pressing certain buttons.
– Sometimes the character will keep running while in the inventory. I’ll need a more concrete fix for this issue.
– If you notice some crashes when moving from one area to another you could try lowering the value for currently loaded areas. This number will keep areas visited loaded to reduce load times. For some people this could be a bit of a performance issue. Graphical performance is easy to test but actuall game data performance is much trickier.