Ravager [v4.0.3] [4MinuteWarning]
We all know the story: Hero emerges from humble beginnings, slays the tyrannical dragon, and ushers in a new era of peace and prosperity. But here, it’s the other way around. Ravager is a game where you play a young dragon, determined to reclaim their birthright. To do so, you will need to build your power, ally with dark forces, evade justice, and whet your bestial appetites. The game currently spans the first two chapters of the story: from your birth to the point you claim a lair. It has a nonlinear plot with many significant choices to make (and fun to have) along the way.
Android Tablet: MEGA
- This fortnight’s update includes another choice of consort, a new animated scene, and a medley of delights besides. Enjoy!
- Garoompahfah and Tosk win MVP status for this build, again, for their sterling and speedy work.
- Performance: animation appearance has been further improved, as well as game stability (thanks to Tosk).
- Consort: Cuchilla can be chosen as your consort (collab with Garoompahfah).
- Consort: a new morning and evening encounter for Darja (collab with Garoompahfah).
- Dynamic: Heloise will follow up on your conversation with Malice.
- Art: Cuchilla & Darja making out (Lubbio).
- Art: Cuchilla & Naho’s dogfight, remastered (Lubbio).
- Animation: Malice’s premonition (Amon Ra).
- Voice: Heloise’s pregnancy chat, completed (Keta).
- Voice: Heloise’s tender chat, intro (Keta).
- Support for deadbeat draconic dads has been added: Heloise will still give birth if you do not choose her as your waifu.
- When loading the game for the first time, it will prompt you to choose your preferred art style.
- Heloise’s infernal sacrifice will play differently (and far more briefly) if you have disabled the Futa tag.
- You may ask a new question during Malagar’s naga chat.
- If you are in Power Fantasy mode, you can still initiate conquests with hordes that don’t have any Morale left, and conquests don’t drain any Morale.
- The main menu will play one of four different themes, depending on your furthest progress through the game.
- When gifting captives to hordes, the menu will be split into two if it would otherwise extend beyond the screen.
- Captives will not be selectable as consorts if you don’t know their names.
- New systems for handling emotes and clothing variants have been added to the backend (thanks to Tosk).
- Chanwe will remain in your kobolds’ care after gifting her to them.
- Darja’s name, and name for you, are both employed more consistently.
- Malagar will not show up to your war council, sins forgiven, after trying to kill you.
- Malagar will not talk to you about naga if the mother is dead.
- Maelys will no longer teleport you from the Temple to the Spire when she attacks.
- Fixed a broken image in one of Issa’s scenes.
- Restored a handful of missing voice lines.
- Assorted improvements to text and stage direction.
- And everything found in the playtest (thank you, playtesters!).