Portals of Phereon is an exploration/ management/ breeding / turnbased (on tilemaps) strategy game with Monstergirls.
Release Date: 2019-11-13
Developer: Syvaron Patreon
OS: Windows, Linux
Warning: Most cheat codes flag your save game as “cheated” and you can’t unlock traits etc. for the next playthrough.
|resources||gives you all resources||Town|
|commonitem||gain a random item of a common rarity||Town|
|rareitem||gain a random item of a rare rarity||Town|
|legendaryitem||gain a random item of a legendary rarity||Town|
|character||get a random basic character||Town|
|portal||create random new portal||Town|
|relations||maxes out all town npc relations||Town|
|lewds||maxes out all town npc lewdity (not considered cheating in v0.9.10.1)||Town|
|tavernpoints||gain points to use in the tavern||Town|
|skillpoints||gain points to use in the main character skill tree||Town|
|breed||instantly breeds the two first characters in your party with basic focuses||Town|
|unlimited||sets savetype as unlimited/the basic one||Town|
|evoall||unlocks all body parts for the evolution main character||Town|
|makeegg||get an egg from first 2 partycharacters||Town|
|opmc||makes mc op(overpowered)||Town|
|passtime||pass 10 days without triggering events/things||Town|
|mcexp||gives 100xp to main character||Town|
|allspecies||unlock all forms||Town|
|genetics||max all genes for main character||Town|
|newgameplus||starts a newgame+ immediatly||Town|
|clear||clears creation worldmodifier||Town|
|scout||to reveal entire map||Overworld|
|event||to trigger an event||Overworld|
|gen||generates a new world with the same settings||Overworld|
|mana||a lot of maxmana for main character||Overworld|
– added new story path/alternate ending
– 9 new species. 6 new uniques.
– new achievements/professions/traits
– new events/scenes etc.
– Added scaling difficulty option. unlocks in character creation after beating the game.
– Scales infinitely, but after 10 some modifiers just repeat.
– keep track of highest difficulty/score/challenge wins for each character
– simplified farm interface/less micro management (more incentivised to keep pairs once set up)
– removed attraction and related stats for breeding
– farmpairs increase bond each day up to 10. Resets upon breaking
– bond increases efficiency of everything farm related by 10% each
– can toggle characters between producing eggs or twice the amount in crystals
– replaced the current settings (slow/vigorous etc.) with side-activities for various bonuses (farming/milking/sextraining…)
Quick character management:
– Added town screen to quickly see/manage all your characters (middle mouse button)
– Can easily move them around between places/activities
– Toggles for relevant information
– quick access to all character locations
– Changed freeplay to remove most time based scaling.
– No time pressure for anything. Difficulty is mostly player controlled.
– 80%+ completing a portal raises the worldlevel to that portals hostility
– Worldlevels work similar to ng+, raising difficulty and level caps.
– Starting level/gene caps are lower than usual
– added quickstart setting, allowing you to skip intro events (simulate default selections)
– In party prep: can click on empty item slots to filter inventory to that type
– In inventory can click avatar to select next. Removed the small character tooltips from inventory
– In battle, can hold middle mouse on a character to show tooltip
– enemies with gifted or special trait will have a star in name. Enemies with death triggered passives are also marked
– Sell-toggles for party-prep/crafting window. Generally shouldn’t need keyboard for most things now.
– Changed evo’s adapt mechanic: can now permanently learn/collect traits. learned traits can be adapted onto characters.
Druid/Crea have/unlock a restricted variation of that ability.
– ranged attacks now use all ap instead of requiring 2. (can move before. Restoring 1 ap lets you attack again etc.)
– Simulates rituals with starters at game-start
– Druid has a unique skilltree branch based on selected element to support spirits. And some other new abilities
– removed mana penalty for shadow characters for not being in shadow
– amphibious no longer has a penalty for land movement (now objectively better than basic movement)
– Combat-Exp gain doubled but reduced based on a characters level
– fused characters can’t be used for rituals, but gain +50% exp
– Your party fully heals on portal/relay tiles
– Party-teleport costs crystals now
– traits are partially weighted based on lvType, including mutagen.
– new rare (<1% chance) genetic traits based on lvType. (characters with special trait will have a star in combat)
– More stamina fairies spawn
– magicwater removes mana from enemies when in water.
– magicice also affects characters on snow
– adaptable mc-trait only doubles potion uses, but is cheaper
– more skillcombos
– Early portal/guarenteed first arena battle rewards increased.
– Some lymeans got some electric skills
– updated unity version, so some rare crashes should be fixed
– starting launcher thing was removed.
– Added ingame settings for resolution/fullscreen.
– Can resize window
– Smaller file size
– Generally should run better/use less ram etc.
– added custom cursors based on character