We all know the story: Hero emerges from humble beginnings, slays the tyrannical dragon, and ushers in a new era of peace and prosperity. But here, it’s the other way around. Ravager is a game where you play a young dragon, determined to reclaim their birthright. To do so, you will need to build your power, ally with dark forces, evade justice, and whet your bestial appetites. The game currently spans the first two chapters of the story: from your birth to the point you claim a lair. It has a nonlinear plot with many significant choices to make (and fun to have) along the way.
Android Tablet: MEGA
- Art: Heloise’s soothing hypnosis (Lubbio).
- Tweak: The popup when using the bath-house is less obnoxious.
- Tweak: The art style selector is laid out better.
- Tweak: Assorted stage direction improvements.
- Tweak: Game credits have been updated again.
- Fix: New players will no longer see an error screen when first loading the game.
- Fix: Removed the curse of the black box from one of Naho’s animated idles.
- Fix: Restored a broken image reference when renegotiating with Mina outdoors.