You are the hero – or possibly villain – of this tale, originally on a journey to discover why your family was driven out of your home town, but quickly thrust into events beyond anything you could ever have imagined. As tensions rise between the humans and the mythical creatures that lurk just outside of sight, will you stand as a beacon of hope… or use your newfound power to bring the world under your control?
Android(Patched): – MEGA
Patches: (v0.7.2. to v0.7.3.) (Windows/Linux)
Lil’ Kana Goes to the Festival!
The weekly update has been released!
This update is available to ALL Patrons, with the public build being released in a few days.
This week Lil’ Kana joins you and her mom in a trip to the festival! Also, two new events for the House Ladies Renee and Julie. Plus some dreams that hint at some of the background lore/history, and a little QoL change that should prevent some of you from accidentally trying to escape the Council’s demesnes. I hope you enjoy!
NOTE: My computer recently died so I’ve had to switch to an older machine. Because of the way Ren’py creates Android versions this means that some of you may experience errors installing the game. Just follow the steps below to fix it – and sorry for the inconvenience!
1. Backup the existing game files using File Manager or similar.
2. Delete CK completely from your phone.
3. Download and install the new CK update
4. Move the save files from your backed-up copy into the new CK folder (Remember the “persistent” file if you want to keep your gallery unlocks)
SAVES CAN BE FOUND IN:
- Kana: Lil’ Kana can now join you and Kana at the festival!
- Renee: New event for one of the House Ladies! Visit Jessica in her Office (must have completed the second Laura event)
- Julie: New event for Renee’s daughter! Complete Renee’s event (must have slept with Renee at her first meeting)
- Dreams: There are now four text-only dreams the MC can have when sleeping which hint at deeper lore/history. It’s a very low chance to see them, but keep an eye out!
- Nexus: New UI element! Just click on the icon to return to the Nexus instead of a dialogue box! Thanks to CursedFlame91 for the code submission!
- Bug: Jessica will no longer think the Field belongs to Lily if you don’t have the money to buy it
- Bug: One of Kana’s stats was being incorrectly increased during one of her events. Now it’s the correct stat!
- Bug: Gwen will no longer abruptly change into her sleepwear after finishing her dance in her bedroom
- Bug: No typos… huh!