Jamie Last (changeable name) has spent the last couple weeks on a summertime high. At eight-years-old, nothing is better than what feels like endless days of school-less adventures, especially when you live walking distance from the beach. While coming home under a scorching sunset one fine evening, Jamie is approached by a stranger. The man is looking for a kid who can do him a favor, and he’s even offering to pay for it. He wants Jamie to please be friends with his only child. The person is Mr. Holden, Jamie’s new neighbor, as well as the father of the odd, and oddly named boy, Cove. Whether Jamie wants to play along or not, Cove isn’t going anywhere. He’s present in Jamie’s life for far longer than they ever would’ve guessed.
And then the long days of vacation finally come to an end. Summer may not be able to last forever, but Jamie can take comfort in knowing it will come back again someday…
- 3 different periods of life to experience: childhood, adolescence, and young adulthood
- Name, appearance, personality, and pronoun (he, she, or they) customization for your character
- Change your character’s details however you like as you grow, including transitioning to new pronouns
- Shape your personality, feelings, and preferences, then see them reflected in the story as characters remember who you are
- 1 love interest, Cove Holden, whose personality, interests, and appearance will develop in a custom way over the years based on his experiences with you
- Decide for yourself how quickly or slowly the relationship with Cove develops by setting a unique dynamic; from love at first sight to last minute confessions to always being friends and more
- A welcoming, sentimental story that can easily be enjoyed over and over using new main character qualities or different connection types with Cove
- 320,000 words, 15-20 hours of content in total
Release Date: 2021-02-23
Developer: GBPatch Patreon
OS: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android
- There are now two MC “cut-in” images! These are small, partial CGs that actually show parts of your character with all your customization details included. You only see them if certain choices are made, it’s possible to play through the entire game without getting either.
- The character creation screen itself was updated to include new details that are important to the cut-in CGs.
- The relationship selection screen was redone to be easier to use.
- The Cove creator got a pop-up to explain what to do with it.
- CG 2-2 was remade to better fit with the rest of the game’s style.
- Various errors were fixed and small tweaks to certain lines were made.