You will hire, train and manage your staff, build new facilities and upgrade your hotel to meet your customers’ demands. Each girl on your staff will have her own unique personality and backstory.
As you progress each of their storylines you will find out more about them and get to know them inside and out…
Will you be able to unravel the mysteries of Mystwood, while running and growing your hotel business? Get ready for a new adventure, filled with dark secrets, shocking plot twists and most of all, lots and lots of hot, steamy sex!
Release Date: 2020-06-26
Developer: Faerin Patreon
Version: v0.5.0 (Full)
OS: Windows, Linux
Language: English, German, French, Russian, Portuguese, Chinese
This month I have focused on implementing hotel level 5, so we can finally move to “juicy” scenes in the next updates. I also finished Riley’s tier 4 events and implemented tier 4 for Laura. Unfortunately, all this was more work than I anticipated, so Hana’s tier 4 events will have to wait until the next update. I hope you will enjoy the update and if you have any feedback, please let me know! Note: Existing saves can be copied over by moving the profiles folder from the previous version to this one. All the best, Faerin
• Implemented hotel level 5 (if you have the required exp, have a guest check out to level up).
• Added level 5 dialogs for all guests, girls, and rooms.
• Added 2 new rooms and the corresponding outfits (yoga studio and club), as well as the final guest bedroom.
• Added the last 2 tier 4 events for Riley.
• Added all tier 4 events for Laura.
• Added all tier 4 outfits for Laura.
• Added 2 new items (these can be found in the attic for now).
• Hana will now join only if you have renovated the security room already (to prevent being short on money and all your guests getting robbed).
• Scenes with the staff members now increase their love stat (heart icon) to indicate your romantic progress with them.
• Added a heart icon to the “check on staff” screen, to indicate that a new scene can be triggered.
• Added an info icon to the “check on guest” screen, to indicate that a new scene can be triggered.
• Added tier titles for the MC and Orville.
• Skipping the result screen will now stop at the guest’s request (instead of the actual choice), so you don’t have to scroll back one line.
• Added a MAX level indicator for skills.
• Added a tooltip to the guest level selection icon in the lobby.
• Fixed a bug causing you to need to click twice to advance Mickey’s dialogs.
• Fixed a bug causing a guest not to get a strike when the staff member in a linked room (kitchen/bar) got sick.
• Fixed tooltip alignment, so it doesn’t go off-screen anymore.
• Fixed a bug that causes you to lose an item when removing the adventurer card.
• Removed double tooltips on inventory and cards screen.
• Fixed Riley’s wage reduction (0.5 instead of 0.25).