Release Date: 2019-09-30
Developer: 4MinuteWarning Patreon
OS: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android
- This is a bonus update that uses the new, upgraded RenPy framework – which has finally got functionality to fix our most annoying bugs. It is otherwise largely identical to 4.2.2.
- MVPs of this build are Holo, for helping us get our framework issues registered; RenPy Tom, for fixing them; and Tosk, for finally slaying this great white whale.
- Performance: The game is much less likely to crash out of the blue, citing memory issues.
- Performance: The dreaded ‘black box’, that would flicker around animated sprites, has been slain.
- Voice: Various Darja sound effects have been added (Suki).
- Sound: Ambience and sound effects have been applied more consistently (GerdGenus).
- Tweak: When you play the game for the first time, Sabetha & Inej will help you set up your preferences.
- Fix: Malagar’s quest can still be completed if you capture Valzira before meeting him, or if you suck at brainstorming.
- Fix: Naho cannot be volunteered to help Malagar more than once.
- Assorted improvements to text layout, spelling, sound effects, and other doodads.