Join Harold, the man who can not fall asleep, traveling to another dimension, when he closes his eyes. Can you keep up the social life, working as an adult entertainer and survival?
Interact with different creatures, uphold your sanity, keep the symmetry and uncover a way to stop this never-ending Nightmare (?)
Good luck Planewalker.
Thread Updated: 2021-04-30
Release Date: 2021-04-06
Developer: Dushniy Games Patreon
Version: Day 1-3
OS: Windows, Mac
Day 1 changes:
-Fixed some of the dialogue
-Added dialogue to Harold’s nameplate in the Plane
-Added a new sprite in the 3rd plane (between 2nd floor rooms, keep going right once you change locations)
-Numerous fixes to dialogue sprites (Harold’s face is now properly covered)
-Some fixes to grammar because I am not very smart
-Fixes to sprites disappearing once you talk to them
-Twicked battle, so now they actually do sanity damage to you
-You now get level 2 after 2nd battle with Miu
Day 2 added.
Day 3 changes:
– You may now start with day 3 if you are a returning player. This will give you all the necessary levels and items to proceed. So you can jump into new content right away!
– Reworked the battles a bit and a experience/stats gain. Still needs some work though.
– Fixed grammar at some points (I am not very smart).
– Lowered the muddy footstep sound effects and battle sounds. It was reported to me they were getting on the nerves. I do agree. They are quieter now.
– Obviously the whole of Day 3 with new character, battle and sexy pictures.