The story stars a 20-something waste of space going nowhere fast. Through a series of mysterious circumstances, our protagonist is granted Another Chance at life!
Developer: TimeWizardStudios Patreon
OS: Windows, Mac, Linux
Genre: 2DCG, Male protagonist, Adventure, Dating sim, Point & click
Extract and run.
Another Chance 1.5:
This update has two major parts.
First, is the new quest that will be standard with each of our monthly updates, with this month’s being Buried Truths, a quest for Isabelle’s love path.
This quest might not be as saucy as some of our other quests, but what it lacks in tits it makes up in emotional maturity. But don’t worry! The sauce is coming back real soon. Our next few quests will definitely by plenty sinful. Some of our livestream watchers might have gotten a peek already! (P.S. we stream game creation every weekday from 2 P.M. to 5 P.M. EST, come watch).
But secondly, I dedicated this update to being a bug-fixing / QOL improvement update and tried to fix as many errors as I could. I played this game up, down, left, right, in, and out and must have fixed over 50 bugs if not more. This is not to say I can guarantee this version is completely bug free. I am sure some of you will manage to unleash such an unholy amalgamation of mouse clicks and key strokes that will unearth bugs never before even imagined. But we are getting closer to that. I really want this game to be something special, and I think with each update we are nearing that goal.
A semblance of a changelog:
- New Buried Truths quest with one new gallery scene.
- Fixed extreme slowdown and lagginess of main menu when you opened the game.
- Reworked pretty much all quest guides to be more pleasing and intuitive. Making it a lot easier to find unstarted quests.
- Made opening the school locker a little easier.
- Added more dollars around the school.
- Fixed text kerning that affected all text over two sentences.
- Fixed Jo running around naked after drinking her tea.
- Fixed game crashes, softlocks, and many, many more bugs.