Divine Dawn is a text-based RPG in which you step into the role of a would-be hero, with dreams of greatness and no likelihood of achieving any of them in a peaceful world with no real genocidal threats. Then you nearly die several times in a row, discover traces of an ancient mystery and (possibly) impending doom, and go on a road trip with a colorful cast of comrades to save the world! Maybe. You’ve got a lot of fighting, therapy, adventure, and monster girls to deal with before we get to that point. Fortunately, you’ll usually have a partner at your side to help you out in fights and offer witty(?) banter(?). But only you can decide if it’s worth trading your humanity for the power you need – otherworldly energies offer much, but will change your body over time.
Developer: Cryswar Patreon
OS: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android
Genre: Text-Based, Character Creation, Male Protagonist, Creampie, Oral Sex, Titfuck, Teasing, Adventure, Combat, Fantasy, Graphic Violence, Horror, Humor, Monster, Monster Girl, Religion, Romance, RPG, Turn-Based Combat, Female Domination, Naizuri
Extract and run
- Sarah now has art, courtesy of Mistimagi! Her old content has been updated with expressions, as well as various outfits. Underwear, temple/exercise outfit, normal sweater, and tights-only for her thighjob LOL.
- The monsters in the opening forest area and temple now have art as well, thanks to Garrisen! Let me know how you like them (and if you find any bugs). The abomination is… really, really big and gross, as he should be.
- I honestly can’t remember if this is new to this update, but monsters and characters will now appear inbattle instead of text boxes. This applies to normal battles as well as sex battles.
- Celica has 6 and 8 affection scenes to give her some character development and start her romance route. She really, REALLY needs a hug.
- Sarah has a new conversation about succubi with some plot
- Maya has an armpitjob scene, available in the evening. Why armpitjob? idk man. I just wanted to try it.
- Lots of bugfixes (not enough)