All ren’py games are not available for android as some game files becomes too big to fit on .apk or developers face other issues like compatibility or lack of time. Android users can still follow the guide at the bottom of this post to play on android. This is, unfortunately, the only way ren’py games can unofficially be ported to the android version. One advantage is that the android version is now in HD or at least the same quality as the pc counterpart, but this may require much more processing power for phones.If your phone can handle graphic intensive games like -‘pubg’ ‘fortnite’ then its not much of an issue.
How to play on Android:
1. Download the PC version (windows) of the ren’py game.
2. Unpack the .zip using RAR or your desired unpacking tool.
3. Download Joiplay and the Ren’py plugin through the Google Play store.
4. Launch Joiplay, when your on the main menu click the “+” button on the bottom right. Enter game name, version and (optional) game icon.
- On the “Executable File” click Choose and go to the location where you downloaded the game, when inside the unpacked game folder choose the .exe game file and click Choose. When all information looks correct, feel free to click on the “Add” button.
- You’re now done and good to go. Have fun! (You may also want to move saves around)
To play rpgm/ rpg maker games you can use this app:
EasyRPG for RPG Maker 2000