*CHANGES AND ADDITIONS*
– Removed daily aspect price variability.
– Removed operating cost at serum tier 0, halved all other costs.
– Added HUD text showing opperating costs in addition to salary costs.
– Market reach gain has been increased by a factor of 5.
– Updated chat and sepcific actions list to support modder additions. Tidied up how those Actions are called. Append Actions to chat_actions or specific_actions after init -1 to have them appear in the appropriate chat column.
– Removed top two Attention reducing business policies (moved to City rep storyline events).
– Added one attention reducing business policy to city rep storyline. Unlocked by having high Love.
– Added one attention bleed increasing business policy. Unlocked with special trance tranining option.
– Added special uniform trance training option for city rep.
– Added multiple ways to avoid or lesson penalties levied when visited by city rep due to high Attention.
– Added early game event that has you discover several old doses of serum (based on LR1 designs)
– Added salon visit to the shopping date. Allows you to suggest new hair styles or colours to a girl.
– Added new random texting event.
– Added new office timed event.
– Added “current contracts” column to the contracts selection screen to make it easier to swap contracts.
– Added “view contracts” button to serum deisgn page to make it easier to design serums for specific contracts.
– Added ability to spend large amounts of Clarity to unlock new research tiers. Should speed up the early game in particular.
– Added opportunity to train girls if they’re in a trance after you come back to their place (unless the event forces you to leave early).
– Lowered top end of contract aspect requirements slightly it easier (especially at low research tiers) to complete them.
– Manual synthesis side effect does not increase Flaw aspect now to match it’s thematic description.
– Contract attention requirements now consider attention reducing business traits.
– Fixed bug in opinion trainables that was causing some menu options to be displayed when they were already known.
– Fixed crash when an attention event causes your inventory to be seized.
– Updated some incorrect tooltips.
Please use spoilers for all bug reports – or they may be deleted!!!
New game is required on every update.