Portals of Phereon is an exploration/ management/ breeding / turnbased (on tilemaps) strategy game with Monstergirls.
Developer: Syvaron Patreon
OS: Windows, Linux
Genre: 2DCG, 2D game, Anal sex, Big tits, Creampie, Fantasy, Female protagonist, Futa/trans, Futa protagonist, Handjob, Male protagonist, Management, Monster girl, Oral sex, Rape, RPG, Strategy, Text-based, Titfuck, Turn-based combat, Vaginal sex
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on “PoP.exe” to start playing.
If you are moving your saves to a newer version, only the unlockables.sav is compatible.
- Each element now has a nymph evolution (4 new species)
- Generally more evolution skill choices and more descriptive text
- Most nymphs should provide a lot of synergy and flexibility to their element.
- new skills
- new special hybrid
- 2 new special species
- new unique
- Flora art update
- a lot more events/pictures
- more cards/upgrade options
- can only date each character once/day
- most uniques have a small unique dating effect/passive
- Full portals are now saved (savefile bigger based on current loaded portals. might cause loading of the save selection screen to take longer with many savefiles for now.)
- Changing tiles affects daily changes/regrow things
- separated building/terraform menu.
- (foundation for more complex buildings with storage/ability to assign characters etc. in future)
- some things can be build at higher range
- some locations have an additional npc
- some more special options and events
- evo-show update
- in shows, guests now leave when satisfaction stays at 100 or 0 for 2 turns
- time cost for show-actions and duration halved. (ranks increase max time)
- Removed the nearby location buttons
- Removed some library tabs and updated info.
- Added loadouts for starting selections.
- Mc-genetics from character creation give bonus base stats now.
- Some genetic starting traits have additional benefits.
- One random profession has a yellow bonus, also giving you more options for first essence.
- Cleaned up some decriptions/tutorial etc.
- Updated story/lore stuff to be more consistent.
- Druid has a new starting passive, granting a bonus based on stance.
- Expanded fairy help suggestions
- Unique looks and some abilities are kept after fusing, if the species matches.
- Characters can toggle between guard and shield as defensive action. (testing for now)
- many small QoL changes
- some new “cheats”:
- “skill+ +skillname” list species with that skill (e.g “skill Fireball”).
- “passive+ +passivename” to list passives.
- “glimpse” to reveal gallery temporarily without messing with unlocks.
- those don’t flag a file as cheating.
- While a file is flagged as cheating, you’re now never encumbered.
Noteworthy bug fixes:
- Soft lock when a character had regeneration/bleed effects at the same time in a specific order.
- AI-focus setting didn’t do anything.
- character quest rewards were always the same
- some types of dating action didn’t immediately update stats.
- growth essences only applied to fusions and not eggs.
- some elemental weaknesses weren’t consistent with tooltips.
- I still have to write descriptions for scenes/events, which was kinda the main thing I wanted to do this update.
- Next I’ll probably clean up/add some overworld events, fill in town stuff and add many rare world objects/biomes etc.
- Otherwise there aren’t that many placeholders etc. in the game anymore and the core will soon be mostly finished.
Warning: Most cheat codes flag your save game as “cheated” and you can’t unlock traits etc. for the next playthrough.
|resources||gives you all resources||Town|
|commonitem||gain a random item of a common rarity||Town|
|rareitem||gain a random item of a rare rarity||Town|
|legendaryitem||gain a random item of a legendary rarity||Town|
|character||get a random basic character||Town|
|portal||create random new portal||Town|
|relations||maxes out all town npc relations||Town|
|lewds||maxes out all town npc lewdity (not considered cheating in v0.9.10.1)||Town|
|tavernpoints||gain points to use in the tavern||Town|
|skillpoints||gain points to use in the main character skill tree||Town|
|breed||instantly breeds the two first characters in your party with basic focuses||Town|
|unlimited||sets savetype as unlimited/the basic one||Town|
|evoall||unlocks all body parts for the evolution main character||Town|
|makeegg||get an egg from first 2 partycharacters||Town|
|opmc||makes mc op(overpowered)||Town|
|passtime||pass 10 days without triggering events/things||Town|
|mcexp||gives 100xp to main character||Town|
|allspecies||unlock all forms||Town|
|genetics||max all genes for main character||Town|
|newgameplus||starts a newgame+ immediatly||Town|
|clear||clears creation worldmodifier||Town|
|scout||to reveal entire map||Overworld|
|event||to trigger an event||Overworld|
|gen||generates a new world with the same settings||Overworld|
|mana||a lot of maxmana for main character||Overworld|
The file goes in the saveData folder with your saves. You can find the folder in the Data folder for the game (PoP_v0.12.0.1_win_Data/saveData).