A young man from a low-income family moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he’ll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.
Developer: DrPinkCake Patreon
OS: Windows, Linux, Mac
Genre: 3DGC, Male protagonist, Animated, Dating sim, School setting, Anal sex, Big ass, Big tits, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Female domination, Groping, Group sex, Handjob, Humiliation, Interracial, Masturbation, MILF, Oral sex, Prostitution, Stripping, Teasing, Titfuck, Voyeurism, Combat, Humor, Point & click, Puzzle, Romance, Lesbian, Strategy, Turn based combat, Twins, Virgin
Extract and run
- 4158 renders
- 24 2D-art pieces
- 358 animations
- 37 songs
- 31 sound effects
- Upgraded Ren’Py version to 7.4.10
- Updated functionality for viewing special renders in the Rewards app.
- Redesigned the game menus.
- Removed the splash screen due to performance issues
- Added a button to manually save persistent data in the Save menu; automatic saving still works as before.
- Fixed a rare bug with Brawler that caused four options that resulted in a miss to show at once.
- Fixed a bug with the math tests that displayed the wrong grade when cheating.
- Fixed a bug with the bar mixing menu in episode 7.
- Fixed a rare bug with the mansion mini-game.
- Fixed cosmetic bugs with the phone.
- Fixed an issue with the “Previously on Being a DIK” section for episode 7.
- Fixed a bug with reaching turn 100 in Triple Tile.
- Fixed an issue where the MC didn’t get the right avatar in the Bios app.
- Fixed an issue with Rooster images not being closed with the middle-mouse button on the old phone.
- Fixed an issue where Brandi was named Brian in her dialogue.
- Fixed a Bios issue with Josy.
- Fixed an issue where Madame Rose was misplaced in alphabetical order in the Bios app.
- Fixed an issue where the Madame Rose intro was played after each choice when visiting her using the phone.
- Corrected typos in episode 7
Okay, I’ve found more cheat checks in the freeroam events. This is only a hotfix and you might find something that i missed.
Place the content of the zip into the game folder.
The game might give an error the first time you start it, just restart.
If you know how to enable the developer console (unren), you can also set the cheatcat variable to “”.
You will still need the update8.rpy file.