In the game you follow the path of Zach, a fresh and naive graduate.
He grew up in a small town and had a sheltered upbringing.
He is about to move to the sprawling metropolis that is Ocean City for his first ever job.
Initially he will lodge with a family friend, a successful businesswoman, before moving into his own place.
Developer: Daggum Patreon – Itch.io
OS: Windows, Linux, Mac, Android
Genre: 3dcg, male protagonist, pov, big ass, big tits, groping, voyeurism, lesbian, milf, mobile game, animated, masturbation
Extract and run
I have removed the old, obsolete v0.3 links and replaced them with links to the new v0.4 of the game. Images are already compressed to reduce game size. If you want the uncompressed higher quality images then please consider supporting me on Patreon. Change log summary below:
- The game is now played using the first person. That’s right. I converted the entire script from third person to first person. I might have gone slightly mad in the process.
- I added a feature that allows you to choose the name of the main character (MC).
- Improved the GUI across all operating systems.
- Added a credits page.
- Improved the music and sounds selection.
- Re-did the renders on several early scenes to make sure they match the quality of later scenes. This quality difference represents the fact that I have learned a lot on this development journey, and I am still learning loads.
- Converted some lengthy narrative into dialogue, especially early on in the game. The aim is to improve the flow and balance.
- Added a splash screen.
- Added an introduction scene, where Jasmine shows you how to play the game.
- Switched from accessing the affection system via a quick menu and instead to a cool football in the top right of the screen. This looks better, and means that this change allows Android players to have a similar game experience as PC, Linux, and Mac players.
- Replaced the opening scene to the game, and we now start in the MC’s home town.
- Added more back story to several characters.
- Tweaked some of the storytelling technique I have been using, reflecting a slight shift away from ‘tell’ to ‘show’.
- As you can see from the preview images there’s more content included. The story continues. Highlights include: a velodrome session, a monster truck, and some TLC from Jasmine.