Decades ago, an Estate was attacked by Servants of an unknown Master. Their only goal seemed to be the deaths of everyone on the grounds. There were no survivors. Our protagonist Master had been kept away from the destruction by his uncle, who raised him. With no one left alive to explain why he had to grow up an orphan, he returns home with a single Servant – his childhood friend – seeking to rebuild his family Estate and take revenge on whoever tried to burn it to the ground. And hopefully build a harem of cute Maids along the way~
Developer: The Mithril Hourglass – Website
Extract and run.
Reworked the Love Shack, featuring more than 300 new renders.
- Added a short introduction event to indicate when repairs can begin.
- Maids now cannot be invited until after obtaining Trophy 18.
- Playing through love shack scenes (both first time and repeats) increase Maid affection scores.
- The mothers have been updated to be more in line with the Maids’ content.
- Each character that can be invited has two types of scene; indoor scenes and outdoor scenes.
Added some hints to help locate Trophy 3.
Added dialogue to both Vendra and Deirlinn to make it clear when they’ve become pregnant.
Added an equivalent to an issue of Stay Clean Quarterly to Baleflight Manor.
Updated the repaired love shack grove’s BGM to match the Estate’s BGM.
Updated Deirlinn’s Freeze dialogue to mention more about her pregnancy, if she’s pregnant.
Updated Deirlinn’s non-Freeze instance to include similar pregnancy dialogue if she’s pregnant.
Updated Vendra to have pregnancy dialogue similar to Deirlinn’s new dialogue, if she’s pregnant.
Updated Vendra’s birth event to call back to her new pregnancy dialogue.
Fixed a bug that prevented inviting the mothers to the Love Shack after childbirth.
Fixed a bug that prevented the Freeze from working correctly in the post-game sandbox mode.
Various minor dialogue, map, and event fixes and updates.